1. GRANT OF RIGHTS. This LeagueOperator.org software program contained in the archive package is licensed, not sold, to you by LeagueOperator.org Software or its licensed marketing agents, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty. LeagueOperator.org grants to you the right to use one copy of the Software on any computer at anytime. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, copy, create a derivative work, or otherwise use the Software, except as stated in this Agreement.
2. LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY. This Software is licensed to you AS IS.
LeagueOperator.org´s sole liability, and your exclusive remedy, for any defects in this product´s
operation shall be, at LeagueOperator.org´s option, either
(a) return of the price you paid (with your proof of purchase); or
(b) repair or replacement of the Software.
LeagueOperator.org accepts no responsibility for failure of Software which has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. These remedies are not available outside of the United States.
THESE REMEDIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL LeagueOperator.org OR ITS LICENSED MARKETING AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR ASSIGNS FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF LeagueOperator.org OR ITS LICENSED MARKETING AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties, or limiting liability for incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions have special statutory consumer protection provisions that may supersede this limitation. As a result this limitation may not apply to you if prohibited by the laws of your jurisdiction.
3. CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Subject to LeagueOperator.org´s current customer support policies, LeagueOperator.org will attempt to answer your requests for technical support concerning the Software, provided, however, that this service is offered on a "reasonable efforts" basis only, and such service may be discontinued or changed at any time, without notice, and without obligation to you. LeagueOperator.org supports the Software only when used under conditions and on operating systems for which the Software was designed. LeagueOperator.org may not be able to respond to or resolve every request for support.
4. GENERAL. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be severed from this Agreement and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remaining provisions. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A.
5. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND. The Software and any accompanying materials are provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government and agencies thereof is subject to restrictions set forth herein and in subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of 48 CFR 52.227-19, Commercial Computer Software- Restricted Rights, as applicable (or, as applicable, similar regulatory restrictions on Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software, e.g., DOD FAR Supplement 252.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii)). All unpublished rights of LeagueOperator.org reserved under U.S. copyright laws.